Trish Siegel for nominating me for the Sunshine Award blog award for creativity and positivity in blogging. Wow, creative? Positive? Well, I positively know I'm inspired by all you artists out there who share the process. I think everyone has something great to pass on. In my case, it's usually the blunders that I can show. You inspire me to keep up. When you check Trish's work - and the others, you'll know what I mean....
and I nominate the Sunshine Award to:
1. Gina Brown - watch this girl fly
2. V...Vaughn - the softest, truest touch in painting
3. Gwen Bell - luscious
4. Tracy Helgeson - mysterious
5. Anita Stoll - pastels you want to touch
6. Beth Macre - multi media artist
7. Carol Abla - fresh plein aire
8. Don Gray - dailyartwest.com ( couldn't get the link to work) - truth in paint
9. Elizabeth St. Hilaire Nelson - paper paintings - unbelievable
10. Greg Little - plein aire full of energy
The rules for accepting the award are:
Put the logo on your blog or within your post,
Pass the award onto bloggers,
Link the nominees within your post,
Let the nominees know they have received this award.
Link to the person from whom you received this award.
"Old Friends" oil, 12x16
Here's to new friends!