Wednesday, March 20, 2013

CLASS TIME


Some of you know I have a monthly oil painting class here in Decatur.   For March the theme was painting from life, and I begged someone to bring boots to paint.   Got my wish!  We had fun playing with the color of light and shapes both angular and curvy.    11x14






the best part of the day were these painters who came to the class as a birthday present from their friends.    They were totally surprised and did not know in advance where they were going.   Friends of the birthday girls had previously loaded painting gear and hidden it in the car.    So the birthday girls dressed for a day of festivities and off they went - to our painting class.    They made my day, and I know they had fun everywhere they went.    The hats were part of the whole arrangement.




No comments:

Post a Comment